Monday 7 September 2009

Biting Bullets!

I started this blog as a kind of self-therapy at a time when my marriage and my world were falling apart. It has seen me through the darkest days and I feel I owe it to myself and my blog to keep going now that those murky, sad days are behind me and write about the good stuff, write about when things go right! So I have also decided to take the leap and start trying to get my blog out there and get some readers and their feedback from all the amazing women and men bloggers who until now I have silently read and admired. So here goes... probably best that I am off to sunnier climes on holiday so will not be tempted to check on my burgeoning (?) popularity daily!

Have been battling with one of my old arch enemies TIME again this past week. Why do I always feel as though I am running full speed but not getting anywhere? I was always an eight hours sleep girl - especially since becoming a Mum when I became a sleep binger - but like an addict I have cut down to rise earlier in order to try and get more into my day. So why am I still feeling short changed? And is it worth it when I am tired and grumpy as a result?! Anyone else feel desperate to achieve significant personal goals and that being a wife and a mother, though great and awe-inspiring, they can also be the biggest and most difficult hurdles to jump around?

No comments:

Post a Comment