Tuesday 2 February 2010

Blog Break

It's been two months since I have updated my blog! Its not that I haven't thought about it, I have, honest. But the longer it went the harder it was to go back - bit like a break up I suppose. I started to get intimidated by all the other fabulous blogs out there and tried to make mine a bit more whizz bang too. But being no technical genius I just ended up getting frustrated and spending hours fiddling without any results and then feeling guilty because time at my computer is supposed to be time spent on my writing (proper book writing that is not blog writing!) So I am going to keep it simple, just words, little tit bits from my life and maybe a few pictures.

So 2010 here we are; this year I will complete a draft of my book, enter my writing in a competition and be pleased with at least one finished piece of authored work! So here we go, watch my progress and keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment