Tuesday 13 April 2010

Judith's room

Readers of my blog will know that I believe I have a writer inside of me struggling to get out. I have always been scribbling in some form or other and the past couple of years have been trying to make 'proper progress' with it. I am a member of a great creative writers group locally which is full of talented and supportive writerly sorts and I have found it a really helpful way of getting my work out there. I have just discovered Judith's Room over on BMB site and thought some cyber support could be handy too. I love the idea of being part of a 'room' that can be accessed 24/7, that feels inclusive despite the thousands of miles that may separate us. No idea who Judith is though! Maybe she is like Gatsby - an enigma, an ever present presence that no body actually knows. Thanks anyway for the room, will be sure to use it. x

No comments:

Post a Comment