Friday 13 February 2009

Bells..

The bells are ringing - no I am not going mad - it's the church behind my house, just means it is 2pm and I have to be quick cause I put toddler in the car with promises of going swimming only for him to fall asleep so thought I would catch a few quick cyber moments. Is it a genetic make-up that makes me feel guilty about doing this instead of folding some washing?

Anyhoo it is day 42 since I heard the fatal words 'separation' from my husband and I had to fess up to my neighbour about the lack of husbandly presence lately. I thought it went quite well. I was composed for the most part, with only the occassional strangley voice and annoying tear in the corner of my eye. Little hurdles, each and every one, just another hurdle in my journey out of the comfortable and protective surrounds of marriage.

I better go incase he wakes and I get rumbled and the bells are going to ring again in a minute which means it must be 2.15pm. I feel like the rabbit in Alice in Wonderland but I better go, I better go or else I will be late.

No comments:

Post a Comment