Thursday 12 February 2009

When the tough gets going..

Six weeks ago my husband proclaimed he wasn't happy in our marriage and that he wanted a separation. This is my story of how I am coping with a failed husband, a failed marriage and being a single mum.

These days a broken marriage is nothing new, but I never thought mine would be one of the casulties. Only 3 years down the line of a supposed lifetime together we are fatally wounded. Some men just aren't meant to be married, unfortunately some poor woman has to marry them first in order to find that out. I think I have been one of them.

I take each day at a time, I am a modern woman in a modern dilemma. I focus on the day the hurt starts to fade and the nightmare looks like ending, my marriage is broken but I am not.

I'll keep you posted on how I get on.

Non-wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment